Monday, February 21, 2011

Teach Me English: Part Three ... Review



Auhhhh.... daydreaming, part of every good Korean comedy. Yeong Ju! What are you thinking, girl? This is not the man you have been waiting for (I don't think any girl should wait for that kind of guy, nope just step on the gas and run him over).
I don't like subway trains they say the subway is a lunch box for cannibals
What is Elvis' problem, that was quality, I laughed with her. Haha, but I do think to myself, "Yes I'm and idiot" all the time! He smokes! Another reason to just leave while you can sweetie. What is up with Korean men and smoking anyways? I only know a few Korean guys who don't smoke. That limits my choices, kkkk. And then she gets on the wrong bus, that's what I call a cherry on top scene. I like you Young Ju, but your voice...hmm.. I know you are happy and madly head-over-heels for a creeper but you really don't have to sing (well, if that's singing... is it shouting?)

This girl just gets quirkier and quirkier by the minute: she times how long she can hold her breath in the tub (well it seems like the whole family does that), and she wears her glasses in the tub and underwater... I mean, I don't wear glasses so I don't know if that is normal.

MmHmm! What did I say? He is a total player. I'll give him one thing, that quality does make him a pretty profitable shoe salesman. Yeah 엄마!! Kick the crap out of your naughty son!

Oh no!!! Don't be rude to your teacher!!!!!! I could tell, she was about to burst out in tears the poor thing. Yes, she shouldn't be fraternizing with the enemy (ok, he's not really the enemy, but he's a jerk); however, her students didn't need to cause an uprising, and Young Ju!! how could you stab her in the butt with your pen? That is just plain mean, even though I too do not like having a butt in my face.

What's up with the obvious subliminal message? I don't know.. just try to ignore it like I did. I'm assuming it's the blog of the girl who did the subs, so thanks DieuAn:-)

Is that a CN Blue song I hear at the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment