Wednesday, April 30, 2014

KLive Hologram Concert



April 27, my twin sister brought me along to a Kpop hologram concert. I've heard about this new technology and had at first written it off. Why would you want to see a concert without live performances? To my surprise there were live dance performances and the hologram technology was beyond all my expectations. For brief moments I forgot TOP wasn't actually standing in front of me. 


Before the concert we hung out with life size cardboard cutouts of Big Bang, checked out merchandise and experienced the many interactive stations Klive offered. There was even a small art gallery. 








I've seen the new TOP campaign playing on the subway tvs lately. If only I was their marketing agent, I'd have a campaign called "From The TOP down" (could make for some fun photo shoots, think about it ^_~)


The venue was in Dongdaemoon which is quite beautiful at night from the balcony. Check out the finally completed- newly opened History and Culture Center.


Wow, pretty light~~~ we were welcomed to the concert with a DJ mixing the music of the three performers. As we walked in we took a selfie that was later used to give away prizes. Psy decided I deserved a special gift. All in all, a pretty fun night. 

1 comment: