Thursday, September 5, 2013

Busy Blogging

Hey y'all!

Once again I've found myself slacking on writing on my blog. oops... not that I have a following anyway but it is good to show commitment just like how I have recently started to learn guitar, but can see myself letting my guitar gather dust in the near future once the busyness of life gets it's nasty claws in me. I know I am not the only busy person in the world and actually as I examine my life I can see that busyness has a funny way of also making me lazy.

So, how has Korea been treating me these days? Great! The weather has been getting cooler and I'm afraid what kind of frigid temperature is soon before me. This summer was amazing and as all holidays go, it flew by. I went to Mongolia in August for ten days with my church. The kids we met were so extremely cute!

Me with some super cute Mongolian kids

I also had plenty of time to just relax and practice the guitar. Now that the semester has started again I've gotten to play guitar with one extraordinary student and of course met my new students. As always they are all so lovely and beautiful. I'm looking forward to the continued adventure ahead of me. And, yes, I will try really really hard to write more about Korea: life and travel, and of course FOOD ^^

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment