Sunday, August 19, 2012

A year later...

It has been a year since my last post, evidence that life in Korea is fast and busy. I hope to be updating this blog soon to let you know how my past year has been and what I've experienced in and learned about Korea. Right now, I'm taking a break from packing and it's pouring outside. In a few hours I have Korean lessons at YBM. I've been taking lessons since the beginning of this year and am now in level 2. Although, I feel like I am not that great at Korean, I have realized just how much I've learned. My sister, Dani and I have a flight home this Friday. Dani is on a three day holiday with Buzz Korea, check out her new blog "With All My Seoul" to see her travel stories.

I'm looking forward to our goodbye party this Thursday night at our local 오빠닭 (Oppa Dak), an amazing oven roasted chicken restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment