Monday, December 3, 2012

The Crossover: Fear of Commitment

Again, I find myself writing a post months after my last one. Oops, forgive me! I can see that my fear of commitment has crossed over into my blogging life.

The semester is almost over and I have seen just how blessed I am to be in Korea. The past few months have been full of fun and adventure, including so much delicious food (too much delicious food, I need to stop). Just tonight, after my Korean class, we walked to Myeongdong where we picked up some tofu donuts. My delightfully hilarious classmate came along to indulge on this intriguing taste adventure. As we past a Krispy Creme, he suggested that we take on a challenge to try doughnuts from 7 different places in a single night. Perhaps you will be reading of that someday, the greater challenge is finding seven different doughnut shops in Seoul. After grabbing the tofu doughnuts we also indulged on hoddeok (호떡) and a chicken skewer. Darn you, Myeongdong street food! It's just too delicious to pass by.It may be a dangerous thing that my friend and I decided to make strolling (more like stealthily maneuvering) through Myeongdong after class a regular occurrence.

That said, I will try to commit to writing at least once in awhile.... okay, okay..... once a month? 괜찮아요?

No comments:

Post a Comment