Friday, February 11, 2011

What it's like.... to Fall in Love with a Korean

kkkkkkk, well, I wouldn't know. Not yet anyways. This past week I haven't been listening to Kpop but to... yes, Katy Perry. BUT! I really do love this song. Call me a hopeless romantic but the older I get and the more men I meet the more picky I get. Ironic since I've never dated and I'm starting to feel old (yeah yeah I know a week away from 25 isn't elderly, but still). I absolutely admire that Katy's lyrics include "wait for it" because its true, we should wait and never compromise.




So, maybe my love story won't be like the movies, nor should it be... it will be better. I'm not trying to over-romanticize it but I do believe that love is so so beautiful and full of excitement and surprise. Perhaps my standards are the reason I've been single for so long but oh well, I've seen so many crap relationships that I'd rather be single than spend the rest of my life miserable. I've also seen enough amazing relationships to know that it really does exist;-) So, wait for it... okie dokie dduk bokki?

No comments:

Post a Comment