Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stepping Outside the Kpop Box

Its easy to believe that Korea has one genre of music because of the attention Kpop gets from this generation. However, I recently have gone on a quest to find Korean bands that are rockin it up. I found many bands that sound like they are from the early 90's but then I came across Vanilla Unity. Some of there songs sound more punk than rock (although I think it is from their earlier stuff) but I absolutely love the song called "Hero." Listening to this song you wouldn't even think they are singing in Korean and I believe it could easily be promoted internationally. Check it out and enjoy, if you have any other music suggestions just drop me a love note ;-)



Whoa I love the intro to this song... enough to send shivers down my spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment