Friday, January 28, 2011

Lotteria: The New Jingle

One of the first Kpop bands I fell in love with was CN Blue, especially their song called "I'm a Loner." One night last year when we threw a birthday party for my friend Ji Eun, we were talking about Lotteria, a Korean fast food restaurant. I instantly started to sing about it, just because of my randomness, but I actually believe Lotteria could use it as a jingle, haha.


Sing to the tune of CN Blue's 외톨이야:
Lotteria, Lotteria, eat a lot of food.
Lotteria, Lotteria, it is really goo-ood!
Bridge: Eat, Eat, Eat, Eat, Eat, there tonight, you know you wanna!

.... It may need some work, this is all I've got... kkkk



You know this song rocks, and my song is pretty much awesome too... Lotteria, you know you want to use this jingle for your new ad campaign... go for it, free of charge ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment